Advancement to Doctoral Candidacy
The status of Advancement to Doctoral Candidacy will be automatically conferred upon students who have achieved the following steps in their doctoral programs:
1. Completion of the Learning Plan.
2. Approval of the dissertation proposal and all pre-requisite requirements of proposal approval.
3. Completion of the Comprehensive Assessment and all pre-requisite requirements of the Comprehensive Assessment.
4. Completion of a minimum of 55 units of academic course credit in the knowledge areas.
5. Clinical psychology students only: Completion of the minimum hours for residency, psychological assessment labs, and clinical practicum. If the pre-internship evaluation is required of your catalog, this must also be completed.
With the exception of #2, all of the above have been done for at least 2 years. Today, #2's official. Don't expect to hear much from me for a few days. I have to crank out the last 2 chapters with a quickness.
You KNOW I totally just ordered my doctoral robe, hood, tam and tassel...gotta have that Ph.D. blue velvet, bayybee! It will be shipped mid-June. I can hardly wait.