Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What. Ever.

Online Dating

Mingle2
Based on the presence of the following:
hell (30x) ass (5x) sex (2x).

Umm, excuse me? An NC-17 for that? Puh-leeeze. I don't get extra credit for all the assholes, fucks, shits and goddammits? What about vagina? What about all the talk of alcoholic beverages, bikers and keg stands? Huh? What about that? Why can't I get an X? Huh? HUH??!! Well hell.

I cast my pearls before swine. Honestly, why do I even bother?
*Deep Breath... Heavy Sigh*

4 comments:

Natalia said...

Mine must be x-rated by now.

Hey, I did a dissertation pictorial on my blog today.

I thought you might enjoy it.

-N

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better, I don't allow the kids in the room when I'm reading your blog ;)

Dr. Brainiac said...

If it makes you feel any better Slick, I don't allow my daughter anywhere near yours either.

Brunhilda said...

Well hell. I blame it on the damned youth of today. Yep. They know waay to much. Hot Donkey Punching Fisting Action would have been sooo x-rated.