Thursday, February 22, 2007

Did you see it?



Okay, just in case there's any doubt, I am a serious American Idol fan. It is my guilty pleasure since as a PhD student, I have no life. Did anyone see last night's performances? Jordin, Lakisha, Melinda, Sabrina and Stephanie kicked some serious skinny little bare-bellied fake white girl ASS all OVER that stage last night. It was a sad, sad day to be a caucasian female who thinks she can sing a little. The only one who ponied up and was spared their wrath was Gina. Oh? Did the boys sing Tuesday? I didn't notice after last night's ass-whuppin'. Silly lame lame lame boys. (Insert very best Texas drawl here-->) Here's the deal, y'all: If you are a remaining American Idol contestant and are either Caucasian or male, you'd best to just go on home now and save yourself any further embarassment. As of last night, you are officially toast.

I love when the bar gets raised.

No comments: