Monday, April 30, 2007

Condemned Cartoon Carnival - Famous People


Yiddish with Laura Bush


Behind the Scenes at Elmo's World


Jesus vs. the Easter Bunny - Thanks, Mom (I didn't say they had to be "real" famous people)


Sitting in the Bunker (this was funnier the first time I watched it)


Surely if we all pull together we can come up with better than these. Next week: Flatulence. Yes, Natalia, honey, your dinosaur extinction video will be included. I saved it for just such an occasion. ;o)

Calling all demons, poltergeists, minions and wraiths: You are hereby summoned to submit your favorite videos from You Tube, your crazy aunt Hattie's attic or wherever for inclusion in my regular feature "Condemned Cartoon Carnival." Wanna play? The rules are simple:

1) The video has to make me laugh - out loud.
b) Bonus points if it's wrong on so many levels that it leaves me in tears.

Although there are no sacred cows, there is one caveat: I am a tough customer, so your quest will not be easy.
The videos will be posted bright and skippy every Monday morning, to give everyone a twisted start to the week.

What do you get? Everlasting life via special shoutout in the blog and a link to your blog (if you have one).

Go ahead, submit. You know you want to. Just send your videos or links with your username and a link to your blog to:
condemnedcartooncarnival@gmail.com

tags technorati :

2 comments:

Natalia said...

I saw the bunny and Jesus one but thought you wouldn't think it was funny enough given the rejection of the other submissions.

Clearly I am not catching on :)

-N

Dr. Brainiac said...

This week was hard. There's just not much out there about famous people that's really funny. Shit, I forgot about the Hitler on the toilet video. I knew I was forgetting something.