Monday, April 23, 2007

Condemned Cartoon Carnival - Frogs

This week, I give you: Frogs.

Kiss That Frog - with a twist.


Frog Ownage - with a special amphibian appearance by Slick


Dazzer: Cane Toad -Okay he's not a frog, but he is funny in a poor amphibian trash kind of way.


Frog - the fat kid slays me


All of these were gleaned from YouTube by yours truly. The submissions I received (yes, all 3 of them) didn't quite hit the mark, so I'm giving you a theme for next week: Famous People.

The rules are simple:
1) The video has to make me laugh - out loud.
b) Bonus points if it's wrong on so many levels that it leaves me in tears.

I am a tough customer, so your quest will not be easy.
The videos will be posted bright and skippy every Monday morning, to give everyone a twisted start to the week.

What do you get? Everlasting life via special shoutout in the blog and a link to your blog (if you have one).

Go ahead - submit - you know you want to. Just send your videos or links with your username and a link to your blog to:
condemnedcartooncarnival@gmail.com

tags technorati :

4 comments:

Natalia said...

Hey! I thought my submissions were funnier than these! Oh well. :)

-N

Anonymous said...

Freakin' hilarious.

Let me guess...I'm supposed to be the skinny mean ass frog, right?? ;)

Dr. Brainiac said...

Actually Natalia I'm saving one of them as a fall-back in case I can't do any better. -Not the one with the two Pakistani guys on the phone though. That one was just weird.

Slick, I can see you doing allll that shit. Perhaps if they were playing golf instead of bagging flies you'd be able to see the resemblance?

Laura said...

great site drsharna. Will definitely start looking for those videos. :)